To take care of your pet nail, we always should have a good tool to help do this work. It is not easy because we are worry about how to avoid hurting them. And it takes a long time to finish.
As you know, this pet dog nail trimmer with high quality filing head is a revolutionary product of pet care products. It can be used for your dog or cat that easily and quickly trims, rounds and smoothes nails without hurt and a mess of nail things.
Before Using Pet Dog Nail Trimmer:
Before using, spend some time to right introduce the device to your pet. This will make using this dog nail trimmer much easier once starting filing. The following steps may be useful in making your pet more relaxed and comfortable with the PediPaws pet dog nail trimmer.
1. Turn on the pet dog nail trimmer and give your pet a delicious treat. Move the pet dog nail trimmer close to your pet and give him or her enthusiastic praise.
2. According to the current situation, repeat step 1 each day until your pet is completely comfortable around the Pedi Paws pet dog nail trimmer. It means your pet accept this kind of act with it.
3. Now turn it on and prepare to have a treatment. This time we will file the TIP of ONE of your pet's nails. (Read the full instructions before use.) After filing, praise and reward your pet with a treat.
4. Next we will do one whole paw. Alternate nails and only file each nail for a few seconds. When finished, reward your pet with praise and a treat.
5. At that time your pet should be comfortable getting a full PediPaws pedicure. If not, there is a position to hold your pet that works even if he or she is uncooperative.
Trimming Your Pet's Nails:
Use this Pedi Paws Dog Nail Trimmer on a soft, comfortable spot like a carpeted floor, bed or sofa.
1. Take your pet's paw and support a single nail with your thumb and forefinger. This is essential. You must always support the nail before filing.
2. Always make sure the orange protective cap is screwed on securely before filing. Turn on it and insert a nail into the opening in the orange protective cap. Start gently filing the nail. File the nail for no more than 3 to 5 seconds at a time before alternating nails. Always alternate nails. This insures your pet does not experience any discomfort due to excessive friction. Always look at the nail after every 3 to 5 second filing. This will insure you do not file too much. Over filing can result in injury to your pet.
3. Always file in a rounded motion to give the nails a smooth blunt feel.
4. File the upper part of the nail in addition to just the bottom; this is the secret to a good PediPaws pedicure. The top portion of the nail is where most of the growth occurs and is usually the sharpest part. File the nail little-by-little until it is rounded and smooth.
Turn off the pet dog nail trimmer, empty filings, wipe off with a dry cloth and store in a safe, dry position away from children. Do remember take off the batteries if it will not be used again for a long time.
It is easy, safe and clean to use at home
The filing head can be replaced every several uses. It is easy to replace.
Traps nail filings to avoid cleanup messes
Battery operated for cordless convenience
Won't crack, splinter, or break nails
Description: Electric Pet Nail Trimmer by Pedi Paws
Usage: Pet Nail Care. This pet nail care trimmer and pedicure tool is a very convenient item to have at your home. This model cleans and trims your pets nails in a special convenient and sanitary method that is also designed to be pet friendly due to low friction trimming method
Rotating filing head gently files your pet's nails
Power: Batteries (not included)