The big advantage of this type of urine drug test is the speed, accuracy and convenience of the HealthyLife brand test cassette for THC Marijuana drug test.
These marijuana test cassettes are normally performed whenever a doctor, employer, legal entity, or athletic organization needs to determine whether a person has an illegal or banned substances in his body, which in the case of this drug specific test, is Cocaine/Marijuana. It may be ordered at a specific time, such as prior to the start of a new job or as part of an insurance policy medical check. It is also common in random testing environments to satisfy quarterly or yearly workplace testing programs. In addition, these urine drug tests may be administered as mandated by a court order or when ordered by a doctor whenever a person has symptoms that suggest drug use.
We, Global Care Market, provide small businesses, hospitals, health clinics and home users these drug test products for authorized, legally allowed uses.
- One step test for Marijuana
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- Easy-to-read and accurate results in 3 to 5 minutes
- Most widely accepted method for drug screening urine
- Each strip has control (C) and test (T) regions
- Room temperature storage with long shelf life
- Specimen Type: Urine
- Sensitivity: 50ng/ml
10 * Test Cassettes
How to Use (THC) Marijuana Test Cassette?:
Immerse absorbent tips into urine specimen until a pink color begins to appear at the bottom of the result windows (approximately 30 seconds). Do not allow urine to touch plastic device. Read results in 3 to 8 minutes.
- Negative - Two lines is a negative (even a trace of a 2nd line). If the drug or drugs is not present or is below the established cutoff, then the result is usually reported as "not detected" or "none detected." A negative result does not necessarily mean that the person did not take a drug at some point. The drug may be present below the established cutoff, the drug may have been already metabolized and eliminated from the body, or the test method does not detect the particular drug present in the sample.
- Positive - One line on a clear white background is a positive. If a result is positive during initial drug screening, then it means that the person has a substance in his body that falls into one of the drug classes and is above the established cutoff level.
- Invalid - No visible bands in the control and test regions. Failure of Control line to appear is an invalid test. You may need to take a test again.
[!google_product_category:Health & Beauty > Health Care > Drug Tests!]