One Step Pregnancy Tests: used for the early detection of pregnancy.
How to Use:
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the "Max" line. Take the strip out after 3 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of hCG in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as short as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (5 minutes) is required.
HCG Pregnancy Test Results:
- Negative - Not Pregnant: Only one color band appears in the control region. No visible band on the test region is present since hCG concentration is not present in urine or too low for detection.
- Positive - Pregnant: Distinct color bands appear on the control and test regions. The presence of both test and control lines indicate possible pregnancy. Color intensity of the test band may vary according to the concentration of hCG in urine. The higher the hCG concentration - the darker the intensity of the test line, hence higher the likelihood of pregnancy.
- Invalid - Uncertain Results: No visible bands in the control and test regions. Make sure to follow the above specified instructions for optimum results. Wait one hour and try the test again.
- Easy to use
- Easy to read
- Accuracy: 99.8%
- Read results within 2-5 minutes
- Able to detect as low as 15mIU/ml hCG
- Able to test any time of day
- Detect pregnancy as early as 1 day after the missed period
- CE and FDA approved
- Research Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_test
10 * One Step (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips
Who is Global Care Market?
- We are a leading factory direct distributor of Medical Supplies and Home Care Products.
- Generally, we ship parcels by standard airmail. It will arrive to most destinations within 2-3 weeks.
[!google_product_category:Health & Beauty > Health Care > Pregnancy Tests!]