The One-Step LH Ovulation Tests are easy home-use tests for Pregnancy. Keep the info private for yourself by ordering direct from Global Care Market.
A pregnancy begins with conception. A child is conceived when the male sperm successfully fertilizes the female egg. Successful fertilization is most likely during a 24 hour period one to three days following the LH surge. Since this ovulation "window" only opens once per month, and for only about 24 hours, being able to predict fertility it is very helpful when trying to become pregnant. Therefore, you should have intercourse during the one to three day period following the LH surge to increase chances of conception.
- Easy to use
- Easy to read
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- Read results within 3-5 minutes
- Able to detect as low as 10mIU/mL
- Specimen: urine
When to Begin Testing:
First, you must determine the length of your menstrual cycle. This is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual bleeding to the day before your next bleeding begins again. Please refer to the chart below to determine when you should start testing. If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult your doctor. If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 day period or until the LH surge has been detected.
Care and Usage Notes:
- DO NOT use first morning urine samples as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day.
- The best time to collect your urine is between 10am - 8pm.
- Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting LH surge.
How to Use:
Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the "Mark" line. Take the strip out after 20 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface. Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of LH in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as short as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (10 minutes) is required.
LH Ovulation Test Results:
- No LH Surge - Only one color band appears on the control region or the test band is present but lighter in color intensity than the control band. There is no LH surge even if two lines present - as long as test line is fainter than the control line the result is negative.
- LH Surge - If two color bands are visible and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band, one will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If one wants to be pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 48 hours.
- Invalid - Uncertain Results: No visible bands in the control and test regions. Make sure to follow the above specified instructions for optimum results.
25 * Test Strips
Who is Global Care Market?
- We are a leading factory direct distributor of Medical Supplies and Home Care Products.
- Generally, we ship parcels by standard airmail. It will arrive to most destinations within 2-3 weeks.