The home ovulation test midstream is great for couples that are trying to become pregnant. A pregnancy begins with conception. A child is conceived when the male sperm successfully fertilizes the female egg. Successful fertilization is most likely during a 24 hour period one to three days following the LH surge. Since this ovulation "window" only opens once per month, and for only about 24 hours, being able to predict fertility it is very helpful when trying to become pregnant. Therefore, you should have intercourse during the one to three day period following the LH surge to increase chances of conception.
With a high sensitivity of 25mIU/ml, this ovulation test midstream can be used to detect ovulation surge, which occurs before the best time to conceive.
- Easy to use it and read result.
- Help you get pregancy schedule.
- You can build your own accurate ovulation calendar with the help of ovulation test.
- 99% accurate results in 3-5 minutes.
When to Begin Testing
First, you must determine the length of your menstrual cycle. This is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual bleeding to the day before your next bleeding begins again. Please refer to the chart below to determine when you should start testing.
- If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult your doctor.
- If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 day period or until the LH surge has been detected.
Care and Usage Notes
- DO NOT use first morning urine samples as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day.
- The best time to collect your urine is between 10am - 8pm.
- Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting LH surge.
- The One-Step LH Ovulation Tests are qualitative immunoassays for detecting elevated levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in urine.
How to Use It
- Remove the test stick from its foil pouch by tearing at the notch and take the cap off the test stick.
- Point the absorbent tip downward; place the absorbent tip in urine stream for at least 10 seconds to be thoroughly wet. Otherwise, you can collect your urine into a clean cup and dip half of the absorbent pad into the urine for at least 10 seconds. Re-cap the device and place it on the clean, flat surface.
- Wait for the red line to appear. The test should be read in approximately 3-5 minutes.
- 6 x LH Ovulation Test Midstream
Who is Global Care Market?
- We are a leading factory direct distributor of Medical Supplies and Home Health Care Products.
- Our warehouses are located in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong. We ship from the closest warehouse with available products according to your delivery address.