The One-Step LH Ovulation Tests are easy home-use tests for Pregnancy. Keep the info private for yourself by ordering direct from Global Care Market.
- Easy to use
- Easy to read
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- Read results within 3-5 minutes
- Able to detect as low as 10mIU/ml LH
- Room temperature storage
- Specimen: urine
- Strip Size: 3mm
- Sensitivity: 10mIU/mL
- Accuracy: 99.5%
- One kit includes 1 test (with desiccant) in a foil pouch
Care and Usage Notes
- DO NOT use first morning urine samples as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day.
- The best time to collect your urine is between 10am - 8pm.
- Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting LH surge.
- The One-Step LH Ovulation Tests are qualitative immunoassays for detecting elevated levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in urine.
How to Use
Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the "Mark" line. Take the strip out after 20seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (e.g., mouth of the urine container). Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of LH in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as short as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time (10 minutes) is required. Do not read results after 30 minutes.
LH Ovulation Test Results
- No LH Surge - Only one color band appears on the control region or the test band is present but lighter in color intensity than the control band. There is no LH surge even if two lines present - as long as test line is fainter than the control line the result is negative.
- LH Surge - If two color bands are visible and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band, one will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If one wants to be pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 48 hours.
- Invalid - Uncertain Results: No visible bands in the control and test regions. Make sure to follow the above specified instructions for optimum results.- - -
Strip: 50 kits. One kit includes 1 test (with desiccant) in a foil pouch
Who is Global Care Market?
- We are a leading factory direct distributor of Medical Supplies and Home Health Care Products.
- Our warehouses are located in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong. We ship from the closest warehouse with available products according to your delivery address.