- TENS is short for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. The TENS generates electrical impulses that are sent through electrodes placed over nerve centers. The various pulses employed by TENS can block pain signals normally sent to the brain through nerve fibers, thereby interrupting the brain's awareness of pain. The TENS may activate the release of endorphins. These are chemicals in the control system used by the body to suppress pain naturally. It is no longer necessary for many people to endure chronic or constant pain. The use of TENS usually improves pain management significantly. TENS is safe, non-invasive, drug free, non-addictive and has no side effects. The TENS can reduce the need for pain narcotics and drugs.
How does TENS work?
- Electrodes are placed on or near the area of pain. Soothing pulses are sent via the electrodes through the skin and along the nerve fibers. The pulses (controlled by the user at all times) suppress pain signals to the brain. TENS Machines also encourage the body to produce higher levels of its own natural pain killing chemicals called Endorphins and Encephalins.
What is EMS?
- Muscle Stimulation is referred to as NMES (Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation) or EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) and is useful for rehabilitation of muscles following injury or stroke. The device is technically similar to TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) but is powerful enough to achieve a strong muscle contraction. The stimulation phases on-and-off to mimic conventional exercise and thus will cause strengthening of the muscle fibers and increase in muscle "tone".
How does EMS work?
- Normal muscular activity is controlled by the central and peripheral nervous systems, which transmit electrical signals to the muscles. EMS works similarly, except that it uses external electrical impulses transmitted through the skin. They go via the nerves into a specifically targeted muscle, which reacts by contracting just as it does with normal muscular activity.
- 8 pulse modes
- 10 intensity levels
- Improve blood circulation, remove fatigue and relieve pain
- Pocket size and light weight
- Battery operated so that you can use it anywhere
- Main Machine x 1
- Pad x 4
- Cable x 1
- User Manual - English x 1
Who is Global Care Market?
- We are a leading factory direct distributor of Medical Supplies and Home Health Care Products.
- Our warehouses are located in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong. We ship from the closest warehouse with available products according to your delivery address. Generally, we ship it by Standard shipping, and it takes 2-3 weeks to reach destinations. And for heavy product, we ship it by Expedited shipping takes no more one week.
[!google_product_category:Health & Beauty > Personal Care > Massage & Relaxation!]